Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Holidays

It has been some time since I have been on here. Gosh where does the time go.



Let me start off by saying....Dolphins Win...Dolphins Win......As some of you know I am a Die Hard Dolphins Fan, and to see them win by 1 point....Wow.



Let me follow up by stating that the Fins will still go 9&7 or perhaps 8&8 and will squeak into the playoffs losing in the first round or not even make it but heck of course can't I gloat for a moment!?



As many of you know, my contract at CeQur has ended. It was a great experience and I can't say enough about the staff!! Thank you to everyone. I know our paths will cross again



As the new year comes upon us, I find myself looking for the next great opportunity. What do I want to do when I grow up? Well, I enjoy Business Development within the Life Sciences Sector, learning about new technologies, products etc and of course making new friendships along the way.



I know in my heart 2010 will be a great year, both personally as well as professionally. New heights will be hit and new ventures will be explored.



I wish each and every one of you a Happy Holiday and Wonderful New Year.

No comments: