Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 is Here

Ahh 2010 is upon us and in full swing. As I reflect back on 2009, I realize although I didn't have a F/T job, life was still Great.

Moving forward I have partnered up some with Great Life Science Recruiters and look forward to working with you as it relates to any and all Staffing Needs.

Why Work With Me and My Partners?

- We only work within the Life Sciences Vertical Market

- We take pride in our work

- We work at your pace

- Before we begin, we go the extra distance and get to know your company's background and culture

- We offer total solutions to your needs.

- For candidate searches, we work only with executive profiles that match your company's unique needs.

- We can build an HR Infrastructure that can be easily transitioned to the next person.

- We focus strictly on Quality and not Quantity

- We truly enjoy what we do.

Tired of working with Recruiters and Agencies that just don't get it?! Contact me, you won't be disappointed!


Wishing you all a Phenomenal 2010...

No comments: