Sunday, February 8, 2009

Part of the RIF Fraternity

Well unfortunately I am now part of the RIF Fraternity. Last Friday due to a cost cutting initiative I as well as 2 others were laid off from Prestige Scientific.

Am I upset? Sure!

Do I understand why it was done? Certainly!

Do I agree with it? Hell no but life goes on.

It was a great run with Prestige Scientific, 2 1/2 yrs. I have made some great friends that I will continue to stay in touch with; I hope!

I refuse to be a statistic and will land on my feet very quick. I know I will. The one thing recruiting has shown me is to be Pro Active/ a Hunter. Heck in this marketplace you have to be.

If anyone reading this knows of any HR/Recruitment positions or Ideally Business Development/Sales feel free to contact me directly.

All the Best and of course Make It a Great Day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shawn,
It is Brendan Corbin, heard the news today and wanted to wish you the best